Using the Library’s Wireless Connection
The Dolton Public Library District now provides wireless service for library patrons. Patrons should speak with staff at the Information Desk to sign-up. By using this service you completely agree to the following:
- Information obtained from the Internet may or may not be reliable, accurate, or current.
- The Dolton Public Library District is not responsible for damages, indirect or direct, arising from a library patron’s use of this service.
- You agree not to harass others using the Internet. In addition, you agree not to watch degrading material including fights on You Tube, Facebook, etc.
- You agree not to engage in activities or view material that violates state and/or federal law.
- You agree not to compromise or damage the library’s network, public access computers, and wireless system. You also agree not to download harmful viruses or information that may cause viruses on the library’s network.
- You agree not to behave in a manner that is disruptive to others, including, but not limited to display of offensive visual material, nude or pornographic materials, racist, sexist, homophobic, religiously degrading or other material which the library deems unacceptable.
Any violations of this policy may result in you being banned from using any wireless connection and/or public computer in the library. In addition, the library reserves the right to completely ban your presence at the library for a time period of at least 30 days. We also reserve the right to contact the police regarding matters that include illegal activities and/or crimes against children.