Get a Virtual Digital-Only Card
Our doors are closed, but you still have access to great books. Sign up for a digital account and get 90-day access to our online resources such as hoopla, RBdigital, and all of our online resources.
How it works:
- Go to our signup form on the Swan Libraries Website
- If you are over 13 years of age, you can click “Yes”.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill out the registration – (Name, address, birthday, telephone number, email)
- You will receive immediate confirmation during the registration process indicating successful registration, including temporary barcode.
- Usually your PIN should be set to your last 4 digits of your telephone number
- Click my account, select forgot my pin.
- You will also receive a confirmation email containing your barcode and reiterating what you can do with the card.
- Upon registration, you will be granted full access to our digital resources, including e-books, audio-books, streaming content, and databases.
- These cards are valid for 90-days only. You then need to physically come to the library to verify your information.
- These cards cannot place holds on physical materials or checkout physical materials.